PeopleSoft HR Fall Release
On Monday, September 23rd, the following pages were changed:
Open Enrollment 2020
Open Enrollment will be held from October 23rd through November 6.th
- HR Administrators can search by First Name or Preferred First Name on the Additional Names page
Record Your Name
- Employees will have the ability to create, listen to, and delete a recording. Employees' name recordings are expected to become available in Harvard's Internal Directory (connections.harvard.edu) at some point this fall/early winter.
- This functionality will enable employees to provide the correct pronunciations of their names.
- Optional self-service name recording functionality will be on the Names Page of the My Personal Details tile for non-Harvard-student employees.
- The change is being introduced to complement a separate project to make name recording available to students (including student employees) in my.harvard, which will be announced via separate communications.
Need some training? Visit the Harvard Training Portal.
Any issues? Contact the HUIT Service Desk.
Having trouble with PeopleSoft? We recommend that you: